|Most of the facilities in the Users Area of the Halifax and Huddersfield IVC web site are for the use of logged in users with at least full member permission.
If you are a full member of HHIVC, you will be able to access the site facilities.
Full members can:
- View the public and private contact and event details in the event calendar
- Add and edit your own events to the calendar!
- View and update your membership profile
- Update your own password and profile security settings
- Sign up for the e-mail interest lists
- Gain access to other member resources as they become available
Group Managers Can:
- Edit any page on the web site
- Add, edit and delete web site menu options
- Upload files to the web site
- Add, edit and delete any events in the event calendar
- Send emails to Club members
- And lots more ...
Please note: The web site will automatically log you off after 20 minutes if you leave the screen idle. The amount of time remaining before you will be logged out is shown at the top left of the screen.